Since we usually think of slippers as warm, fluffy, and lightweight slip-on shoes that are worn indoors, we don’t typically also think of them as shoes that should provide arch support or other therapeutic benefits to our feet. However, this would be a misnomer. Just like our athletic shoes, or work shoes, or any of the shoes that we wear all day long are supposed to provide proper arch support, so should our slippers. Think about it; when we are at home, we are often busy preparing dinner, cleaning up, putting things away, doing laundry etc., which means we are on our feet just like we have been all day long. The bottom line? Your feet still need arch support to control over-pronation even when you’re wearing slippers and house shoes.
Shop Now for Orthotic Slippers
So, what are arch support slippers?
Good arch support slippers and arch support house shoes, such as Orthofeet arch support slippers, should come with insoles that provide anatomical arch support that control over-pronation and thus reduce stress on your feet and improve your body posture. You will feel immediately the improvement in foot comfort and mobility. Arch support slippers and arch support house shoes should also be made from only high-quality materials, adjustable closures to enhance fit, and include durable soles with good cushioning.
What are the benefits of slippers and house shoes with arch support?
The benefits of slippers with arch support are many. Let’s take a look:
- Arch support slippers are not only just as comfortable as typical slippers, but they’ll also make sure that your feet are properly supported and protected.
- They can help ease many of the symptoms of foot conditions because they reduce impacts on your heels, knees and back and control over pronation, which is the major cause for conditions such as ball of the foot pain, arch pain, and knee pain.
- Arch support slippers are very effective at decreasing heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis and serve as plantar fasciitis house shoes.
- They can significantly reduce the amount of strain placed on the feet and legs while you continue to remain on your feet doing your household chores.
- Good arch support slippers can help improve your stability and balance.
- People suffering from diabetes will also benefit from wearing slippers with proper arch support because they Arch support slippers are also highly recommended by podiatrists for patients who are healing operations.
- The soft interiors, roomy toe area, and excellent cushioning help with comfort and recovery time.
Shop Now for Orthotic Slippers
To summarize, and answer the original title question of this post, ‘Do slippers need arch support?’ the answer is a resounding “YES! Slippers do need arch support!” As you can see by our list above, there are clearly many benefits to wearing supportive slippers. However, even people who don’t have foot problems should still wear slippers with good arch support. Think of it as a preventive measure that can save you needless discomfort and pain in the future. And fortunately, there is no need to sacrifice style for comfort. Arch support slippers like Orthofeet’s slippers are not just comfortable and therapeutic; they’re attractive and stylish too.
Ideastep Insole is an orthotics manufacturer, Offer OEM & ODM.
Your Sole Insole Shop provide Orthotics for flat feet, High arch, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain…