Test your knowledge on shoe inserts for high arches here today in one quick game of True or False.
1. True or false?
There are nerve endings on the bottom of the foot that help you feel where you are no matter if you have flat feet or high arches.
2. True or false?
Sof Sole Air Arch Performance Insoles are a type of high arch insoles.
3. True or false?
New Balance doesn’t make any shoe inserts for high arches.
4. True or false?
Spenco Full Length Orthotic Arch Support Insoles are heat moldable.
5. True or false?
CurrexSole’s shoe inserts for high arch, called Footdisc Proactive insoles, will prevent high arched feet from tiring out quickly.
6. True or false?
The Sof Sole Fit High Arch Insoles for high arches promotes a natural range of motion. Its arch is 1 mm high.
7. True or false?
Birkenstock primarily makes shoe inserts for neutral arch feet and flat feet, not high arches.
8. True or false?
FootDisc Edge Pro Hardboot Insoles for High Arch may also be used for sports and athletic shoes.
1. True. Some experts report that there are 200,000 nerve endings in the sole of your foot.
2. False. The Sof Sole Air Arch Performance Insoles are made for people with a medium arch, not a high arch. The Sof Sole Arch Performance insoles are the ones created for high arched feet.
3. False. The most appropriate New Balance shoe inserts for high arches are the New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insoles. These provide shock absorption, cushioning, heel support, arch support, and a top fabric that kills bacteria.
4. True. Spenco Full Length Orthotic Arch Support Insoles have a moldable plastic arch and is perfect for high arched feet. They will heat mold to your feet. They help control and stabilize your feet.
5. True. CurrexSole’s Footdisc Proactive Insoles for High Arches are also perfect for shin splints, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, and knee pain. They include a poron heel and metatarsal protection pads and a memory foam impregnated with Bamboo charcoal.
6. False. A high arch needs a much higher arch supports. The Sof Sole Fit High Arch Insoles have an arch height of 3.3 cm. It weighs only 1.8 ounces.
7. False. Birkenstock BirkoBalance Arch Support Insoles are created for both neutral and high arches. The Birkenstock Blue Footbeds are the ones for flat feet and neutral arches.
Birkenstock shoe inserts for high arches are called Birkenstock Blue Footbeds. The Birkenstock BirkoBalance Arch Supports also have a deep heel cup along with a metatarsal support. These shoe inserts for high arches are also perfect for plantar fasciitis.
8. True. Footdisc Hardboot High Arch Insoles are shoe inserts for high arches. They can also be used for winter sports and hunting or hiking. When your feet are fixed in one position, such as what happens when you wear boots for skiing, you feel the pain and notice the swelling in your feet and legs after a day on the slopes. It’s not too pleasant. These shoe inserts for high arches have a poron heel and pads that protect the metatarsals, too. You can also use them for backpacking and trekking.