Thursday, 30 April 2020 | Admin
How Insoles Can Help Your Body
What Are Insoles?
Shoe insoles are inserts that can be placed inside your shoes for extra support. While they specifically target parts of your feet (like your heel or metatarsals), wearing shoe insoles can benefit your entire musculoskeletal system.
How Do Insoles Work?
Insoles provides cushioning support and shock absorption. They can prevent bunions, blisters and injuries caused by sports. They can also correct misalignments in your posture.
How Do My Feet Affect My Posture?
The position of your feet can make a big difference to how well your body aligns itself. Chronic pain or certain foot conditions can cause pressure in the wrong parts of the foot and this in turn can strain your weight-bearing joints.
Which Parts of My Body Can Insoles Help?
When you wear insoles:
- Spine: With the rest of tuor body in proper alignment, your lower back won't be put under excess strain.
- Hips: Your hips will be better supported by your knees and feet.
- Knees: Less pressure is placed on your knees.
- Ankles: When your feet are fully supported, your ankles won't need to shift out of their normal position to compensate.
- Feet: Insoles distribute weight more evenly across your feet, relieving areas of pressure and pain.
What Conditions Can Insoles Treat?
By taking pressure off of key areas, shoe insoles can improve conditions like:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
Put Your Best Foot Forward
Don't wait for pain to develop before you take action. Invest in a good pair of insoles and your feet (as well as the rest of your body) will thank you!
Please Sign In or create a New Account to leave a reply!
Ideastep Insole is an orthotics manufacturer, Offer OEM & ODM.
Your Sole Insole Shop provide Orthotics for flat feet, High arch, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain…