The name Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Performance Insoles tells you exactly what to expect from the Sof Sole insoles.
• You can expect high quality in the Sof Sole brand of products. The company works quite extensively with athletes at the Rock ‘n Roll Marathon Series each year and donates products to the local responders in the Triangle area of North Carolina. They offer a 30-day warranty on their products.
• The Airr part of the product name tells you that you’re going to get air cushioning as part of Your Sole Insoles. Why would you need air cushioning? Because you’re doing high impact type of activities such as jumping in aerobics, basketball, or other types of sports activities. With the Sof Sole Airr Orthotic, you get insoles that are 5/16 inch thick at the heel. At the toe and ball of the foot, the cushioning is ¼ inch thick. With this much cushioning you can jump all day long and your feet won’t tire out.
By the way, with these Sof Sole insoles, you’ll also find that they use polymer gel and an encapsulated air chamber and energy rebound foam to provide their high quality cushioning. The air chamber is under the heel part of Your Sole Insole, so as to add an extra layer of protection after the hard pounding of jumping.
• The Orthotic part of the product name tells you that these Sof Sole insoles are built ergonomically – with support for every part of the foot: the arches (metatarsal and longitudinal), the ball of the foot, the heel, and the toes. The Orthotic part of the product name also tells you that cushioning is paid attention to. No more flimsy pieces of cardboard material as an insole here.
• The word Orthotic also implies adequate foot support that can lead to a reduction of foot pain. And also technology from the field of ergonomics is used to stabilize the feet during every phase of walking.
• The word Performance in the name Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Performance Insoles tells you that Your Sole Insoles are made for athletes who want to be at the top of their game. Sof Sole stands behind their word Performance because their tests on Sof Sole Performance Insoles have shown an improvement in performance of the athletes tested just because of the way they are constructed. To create them, Your Sole Insoles are designed to reduce foot fatigue, foot instability, and prevent foot pain.
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Performance Insoles were created for those who overpronate their feet while walking and running. However, they are also an excellent choice for those who suffer from Morton’s neuroma.
Sof Sole insoles may be cleaned with a specially designed, innovative, all-purpose cleaner called Oxy Sport that lifts off dirt and grime from leather, canvas and nylon. The insoles may be freshened up with the Fresh Fogger spray, which destroys tough odors quickly.
Sof Sole also creates cushioned socks that can make your running experience more pleasurable.