Plantar Fasciitis is not exactly a fun medical condition to have. Plantar Fasciitis limits your ability to move and causes you to naturally give up on walking. For some, that can mean no more outdoor festivals or events to attend, no more walking, dancing, or performing other physical activities, and even less activities such as gardening or washing your car during the warm months of the year.
If you haven’t been diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis yet, here are 8 key reasons you might have this condition:
1. You have pain in the bottom of your foot or heel when you take the first step out of bed every morning.
2. You have pain in the bottom of your foot after driving for long distances.
3. The pain after that first step in the morning is bad but then lessens up for the rest of the day.
4. You feel pain when you press in on the bottom of your foot near the heel.
5. You have pain simply from walking.
6. Have a friend of yours take a picture of your bare feet from the back. With the picture, draw an x on the spot in the middle of the heel and middle of your leg at two additional spots. Then connect the x’s with a vertical line. If the line is not perfectly vertical, and looks like an L on your right foot and a reverse L on your left foot, you need plantar fasciitis orthotics.
7. If the vertical line from #6 straightens perfectly after adding a plantar fasciitis orthotic.
8. If your feet continue to get longer and your shoe size increases. The inflammation of the plantar fascia will stop once you properly align the bones of the feet. This is easily done with the use of plantar fasciitis orthotics.
Remember that the solution for plantar fasciitis pain is not necessarily surgery. Podiatrists know that plantar fasciitis pain is easily resolved with plantar fasciitis orthotics. You can start seeing changes in the condition within less than two weeks.
Some of the top plantar fasciitis orthotics to consider are:
• Superfeet Green Premium Insoles
• Spenco Total Support Original Insoles
• Sole Softec Response Custom Footbeds
Don’t give up until you get rid of your plantar fasciitis pain. These solutions work!